13 May 2026

South Korea, February 2026 - Part I

Assalamualaikum, annyeong.

It's long overdue but as promised here I am a month after my last post, writing on my recent trip to South Korea. I have been missing this place a lot lately so I figured it's time for me to relive the moment again.


it's happening! 

I remember when I screenshot this screen on my phone, it feels surreal. My first trip abroad was about to happen! I was nervous but excited at the same time. 


meet Nurina & Waiz
(they're siblings)

Took a plane from KBR to KUL T1 with them. Waiz was my primary school friend and we started to reconnect again late last year and it's my first time meeting Nurina which I was quite nervous because we were going to be roomates but it turns out so well :>


off we go :)

terbang, 
terbang tinggi 
walau tanah di kaki,
kan ku cari langit.

terbang,
terbang tinggi,
awan biru menanti,
bersama pelangi.


Upon our arrival at KLIA Terminal 1, we collected our luggage and went to pray jama' taqdim before we hopped on a free shuttle bus to Terminal 2 because our flight to South Korea is operated by Air Asia.
Have you guys watched The Amazing Race? the transition to Terminal 2 feels exactly like I was on the show lollll. With my two luggage some more I have to bring them down the escalator and hopped on the packed shuttle bus it was like a core workout because I have to guard the luggage from sliding around T.T (sape suruh bawak dua luggage rasain lo) anyways, I survived with the help of Waiz hahaha


makan first @ oriental kopi

had late lunch while also waiting for Iman (Waiz's friend from degree days) to arrive.


the unexpected group.
Waiz, Iman, me & Nurina





Narnia door. See you guys on the other side of the world.

p/s: bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here...

SYARAH EDINA (2014)